- I'm feeling physically not that hot. I suspect that the last week is catching up to me, what with the basically seven day work-week going on and the way that the last week was just so weird. I got invited out and I am debating whether I should go and invite another co-worker to go. It's not till late, and I suspect that it might be just a bunch of people sitting around and drinking. I don't know. I mean, I just feel like lying in bed and staring at the ceiling. I feel blah and I'm just kind of wanting to burrow down and not do anything much.
- I got some housework done, and that's pretty good. I did forget to do the laundry, but fuck it. I can always do it on Monday. LOL.
- I'm just debating now whether I like someone more than just friends. I feel like I got blindsided by the situation and I'm kind of unsure of where to go. I'm opting for just leaving it be.
- I'm just...I want to be alone and just do my own thing. I'm getting more reserved in my old age and even though I'm sort of torn about reaching out or staying put, I don't want to make the effort. I'm kinda just in the middle in regards to invitations.
- I feel stripped and bare and sort of awkward at the moment and that's part of the reason why I just want to stay at home and not do much of anything, kind of thing.
- Yeah...maybe I'll feel better later on. But for now, I just want to talk to my computer. How did that happen? LOL.
- Anyways, that's all for now. Will nap. Maybe that will make me feel better.